Year:1972

Model: 2dr

Engine: waiting to drop in the 355

Body/Exterior: Metallic Blue

Front End: Stock

Transmission: TH350

Rear End: 10 bolt posi :turn:

Exhaust: 2.5 inch dumping behind the rear tire with summit race mufflers

Wheels/Tires: Goodyear Eagle St's and some pos in the front on original RALLY'S :chev:

Interior: all original stock with a few gauges and a tach

Electrical: AAW Classic update series

Accessories/Options: all factory with factory AC :cool:

Sound system: None at the moment

Additional Comments: been busting my azz for almost 3 years and shes finally coming to an end.

See less See more
#5 ·
thank a lot sir!! :D:D
ya im not gonna change much to it leave it mostly stock ..but since then ive only added headers and pretty soon some new gauges oil,water and such and i just ordered a new ignition kit that points to electronic ignition kits and a bunch of other little goodies that it needs :yes:

#16 · (Edited)
thought id bring this back up since ive done quite a bit more since i last posted

redid all the wiring with the AAW kit with help from fellow badazz members John and big D!! the wiring is mostly done, just routing really. engine bay and front light are all done just need to be better routed as well as dash

started with the rear (dirty i know :D) routed it the same way it was from factory i believe. its behind the rear seats and goes under and along the driver side

dash is still a mess because i haven't tucked it in and wrapped it up to make it look neat

new fuse block. a hell of a lot more stuff then my old one had

#17 ·
engine removel...was planning on keeping my old 350 to run but found out it had bad head gaskets or possible cracked (found oil in the radiator when i drained it) so i pulled it out and sold it...the person i sold it to told me he didnt care if it was damaged, which he called me to tell me there was a hairline crack in the block and some other issues but hes gonna redo the whole thing so i dodged a bullet with that..pulled motor and trans out. thanks to Mr Bowtie :D

#32 ·
thanks!! blue is the best of course :D

i used OSH brand spray paint. it was recommended by a few other members and it came out great!. im going to hit it with a few more coats :yes:

the wiring is pretty much finished just gotta make it look neat and clean it up. there was no problem at all with the AAW kit :no: its an awesome kit with so many extras! instruction were great and it comes with everything :yes:

#34 · (Edited)
trans is still at trans shop, turns out it was cracked in two different places, one under the valve body and the actual casing its self. im glad i decided to have it worked on or else i would have kept going on it. trans guy is pretty backed up at the moment plus he has to look for another case so he can rebuild that one to give to me, so its taking longer then i thought and without trans i cant go on yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.