Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will I got to drive mine today. And boy wast it FUN!! Put the new Church boys A-Arms and Steering Arms on. Everything went on like a dream. Not like my CPP stuff did :mad::mad:. It was so sweet I just love it. Now on the down side. Makes me want to drive it even harder. Almost pushed it clean off the road. It was a ball. BEST MONEY EVER SPENT!! Now if I can get this oil-pan dry I will be happy. Took the 2" drop spindles off for now until I have time to make a bracket that will work with the BAER brakes. I put 4000 miles on it last summer lets see what I can do this year. I do know one thing it is going to be more fun. I will get some Pic's tomorrow and post so all can see. Way to go Chuck I am one VERY happy guy.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Just remember it takes more than a nice suspension and rack setup to make a car handle. This is one reason I am trying autocross- I can dial in my car's suspension and learn my limits at the same time. Either way you have a bitchin car- we should race sometime...around a corner:rolleyes::devil:

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would be up for that. All the way up to the curve part that is.

·
Vendor
4,070 Posts
Hey Tim I'm glad to hear you were able to get it all back together after the brake bracket issues. Just try and keep it between the white lines we don't want to be reading in the BS area about it being pulled out of a ravine:eek:

Go ahead and take ol' Nogo up on that race..........I think you will be far enough ahead on the straight away to be able to take it easy on the turns and still be in front at the finish line:D

·
0 Posts
" Just try and keep it between the white lines we don't want to be reading in the BS area about it being pulled out of a ravine"

Thats a cheap shot @ Walt :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some Pic's

New Oil Pan and it is finely dry.

At the alignment shop.

He was also working on this.

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just put a case in and hope for the best. :no::no: 8qts:yes:

·
0 Posts
If its like VoodooII's pan...... it holds 7 1/2 cause the other 1/2 is on the ground:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep just like his. But I did get it dry now. Only had to take it off four times.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Everything sure tucks up nicely,Now what about the lip on the scatter shield:confused:.What did you do about your leak?

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will cut the lip. Just wanted to get it on the road. Lots of Silicon Lots!! I talked to some other guys that are have the same issues on other pans. Looks like the place that makes and sales the cores and not doing there job and a lot of bad ones are out there now.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
OK!! I like.. Hey, the sway bar? Whose is that, CBs? I have a speedway engineering bar in the back and like the ability to pick and choose the bar and ends I need to make it fit. Yours looks like it fits just fine. Is that a three piece bar? I couldnt see the bar so well. And the attachment points on the LCA? Any chance of seeing that?

Yeah, yeah, Im trying to steal yer ideas, I tend to do that LOL But hey, its just a nod to you, I like the work you have done..

And hey!!!!! I might wanna get some track time with you guys sometime too. Sounds like fun, I can watch from the back to see who is winning :D
JR

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Yes that is CB sway bar and yes it connects to the LCA. Its a one piece. Its really a great sway bar you will be very happy with it!

Hey Tim that looks great! Nice job! I can't wait to get CB LCA, I think I will wait a lil bit longer :yes: ............ Keep up the good work and good luck with that bracket!

-Justin

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes that is CB sway bar and yes it connects to the LCA. Its a one piece. Its really a great sway bar you will be very happy with it!

Hey Tim that looks great! Nice job! I can't wait to get CB LCA, I think I will wait a lil bit longer :yes: ............ Keep up the good work and good luck with that bracket!

-Justin
What he said it is the CBR Sway-bar. Thanks Justin it drives great put 100 miles on it Tuesday and loved every Mile.

·
Vendor
4,070 Posts
JR here is a bottom side view of the sway bar mount on the control arm. (Teddisnoke's wagon)

And here is a front view of the heim connected to the sway bar. (Dad's 63)

And this photo shows how it is mounted to the car under the radiator. It uses and existing hole where the core support and subframe come together and the second hole is drilled thru the lip of the subframe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts