Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 66 HT with a heidts pro g front end and a heidts 4 link. I am mini tubbing to the frame and getting a ford 9inch cut down to fit my rear wheels. I have to order my wheels to pull measurement for the rear end. I want to run 19x10 in the rear and 18x8.5 or 18x9 in the front. The wheels I really want are he Z06 Zr1 wheels. My question is Which ones will work they come with different back spacing and Im scared to death to order them and then they dont fit correctly.

·
Premium Member
11,931 Posts
I like the BFG G-Force Sports especially if it is going to be driven primarily on the streets. If you'll be doing the majority of your driving on the track then the Pilots are a good choice although their tread life is pretty bad. I think they're rated at 20,000 miles.

I also like that the G-Forces have a more square shoulder then most other tires so it gives a more full wheel well effect than most other tires. I ran G-Forces on my T-Bird and I really liked the tread life and the lateral grip they offered for street driving. They would be fine for occasional track days too.

T-Bird with G-Force Sports:

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.