Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if any companies besides cpp makes zero offset disc brakes?thanks bm

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to know the same! Not hijacking...do they even make a zero offset 2" drop spindle brake kit? Can that even be done?
yes...I have the zero offset 2" drop on my 67 from cpp....works just fine..I was just curious on other options besides cpp

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome! You just made my day...lol.

I thought they only offered a zero offset but not with a 2" drop.
here is my 67 with the cpp big brake kit and 2" drop spindle

The company brian listed above looks like they also sell a 2"drop spindle zero offset kit.....maybe worth a call

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
here is my 67 with the cpp big brake kit and 2" drop spindle

The company brian listed above looks like they also sell a 2"drop spindle zero offset kit.....maybe worth a call
Bruce that's a nice picture. :yes:

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
geeze Jimmy... i can't afford Wilwoods though. :( i sure wish i could though of course... that kit above... anyone know someone who's used one? or i guess i'd have to call them for details. :rolleyes:

i'll still be needing a zero offset kit for the Wagon. the Moordoor has LS rotors on it... subscribing to thread...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Batman, car looks fantastic! That's a great stance. I'm hoping with my Weld Prostars I get the same stance with the 2" drop spindles.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Son and I have the CPP zero offset disc on our pair of 68's.

Only drawback would be that rotor replacement cannot be bought locally-only through CPP

We went with CPP as I could not find any other companies that offered it.

·
Vendor
4,068 Posts
Son and I have the CPP zero offset disc on our pair of 68's.

Only drawback would be that rotor replacement cannot be bought locally-only through CPP

We went with CPP as I could not find any other companies that offered it.
The 68 brakes and offset are different than the first and second gen cars.

Words of caution....when speaking to these other companies be certain that the info. given to you is not for the 3rd gen novas when speaking of offset. Remember these guys are not Nova enthusiast and continue to believe the 1st/2nd gens are the same as the 3rd gen, when they are not. If you are indeed on the same page make sure the zero offset is compared to the stock drum application and not the Disc applications. A 66 nova disc has a. 375 offset when compared to the drum....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts