Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
k

look at the a pillar it looks moved back some may cut the whole roof and slid it back to make up the differance

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Looks like the opening was extended forward toward the door. IMO, the rear window will look funny.

Now all they need to do is two-tone it orange and silver. ;):D:D

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
That car's all tube chassis. They have more money in the frame than I do in my entire build.

They're not painting it orange and silver, by the way. Design sketches show it in burgandy.

I uncovered this build about 2/3 the way through mine. I applaud their work, but I got mine finished first. Do I get a cookie or a bozo button for that????:D

J

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Don't care for the colors........Perple76's car looks much better!!! :yes:
I appreciate that. I agree, but I think my objectivity may be compromised on that one.

Still a great concept and has the potential to be a great build - especially with that injected big block. Haven't seen any updates on it in a while, though. Wonder if time/money caused them to put the project on pause????

I wish them luck on finishing their build. I guess it's kinda fun having one of the only (the only???) Pro-touring 4th Gens out there, but I really do look forward to guys like JMarsa and these guys at hotbodz getting their cars done.

Maybe with enough exposure we'll even start gaining some of that long-overdue respect from the aftermarket that would help all of us, pro-touring, pro-street, and even (gasp!) those original restored cars.

J

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
VERY clever way to move the windows forward. No drip rails. Bumpers tucked. Gas filler is very cool.

Just wondering what the rendering is for the rear tail light panel and how the rear plate will blend into the bumper.

This car is going to be awesome!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts