Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOW I WANNA SEE WHERE ALL MY HARD WORK WENT! :yes:

POST A PIX OF WHERE YOU PUT YOUR SO CAL NOVAS STICKER!

ON YOUR RIDE, TOOL BOX, HELMET, WALL, WORK BENCH, ETC. THERE SHOULD BE LOTS OUT THERE AND JUST CURIOUS HOW THEY WERE ALL USED!

THANKS,

IVAN :cool:

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
Here you go Ivan.
On my very dirty car:eek:
Also with the other important stickers!:thumbsup:
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
oh man i cant wait for mine to come :yes: ...... got a very good spot for them ............ something different ill say :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
Thanks Ivan, put them on today after receiving them this afternoon!!

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Ivan, I got the stickers today. Thanks a million!

I feel stupid to ask, but are these "inside window" stickers or "outside window"? One sticker was sticking to the backing white paperboard and another to the clear laminate on top, so both were "behaving" as if they could go eitherway. But we're talking about some real cool stickers, so I didn't want to experiment, in the off chance I screw them up. [...shut up Gerry]

I should erase this question and not let anyone see how small my brain is when I open my mouth....LOL

GettyLP :cool:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ivan, I got the stickers today. Thanks a million!

I feel stupid to ask, but are these "inside window" stickers or "outside window"? One sticker was sticking to the backing white paperboard and another to the clear laminate on top, so both were "behaving" as if they could go eitherway. But we're talking about some real cool stickers, so I didn't want to experiment, in the off chance I screw them up. [...shut up Gerry]

I should erase this question and not let anyone see how small my brain is when I open my mouth....LOL

GettyLP :cool:
They are outside stickers... peel off the white part (the back) and the letters should stick to the clear film...then apply to the window and use a credit card to remove all air pockets and then gently remove clear film and you are done! :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
They are outside stickers... peel off the white part (the back) and the letters should stick to the clear film...then apply to the window and use a credit card to remove all air pockets and then gently remove clear film and you are done! :yes:
Thanks Ivan!

Here is the shot of the one in the rear left quarter-window...

GerryLP:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I don't have any pictures yet. but i will soon

thanks ivan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Much appreciated

NOW I WANNA SEE WHERE ALL MY HARD WORK WENT! :yes:

POST A PIX OF WHERE YOU PUT YOUR SO CAL NOVAS STICKER!

ON YOUR RIDE, TOOL BOX, HELMET, WALL, WORK BENCH, ETC. THERE SHOULD BE LOTS OUT THERE AND JUST CURIOUS HOW THEY WERE ALL USED!

THANKS,

IVAN :cool:

I'm so excited..... everything is falling into place so nicely. The arrival of the stickers comes one day after my under the hood work is finally near complete.
I've been postponing interior work along with window tint etc. until I was done with greasy handed test starts and such so I wouldn't chance making my fresh new, or cleaned up interior work all messy.
Finally at 3 a.m. I finished with the motor basics. (plenty of detail stuff to do later) but she's all clean and shiny under there now. No oily leaky valve covers and gasoline stained manifold.
My window tint guy just asked me if I was ready to schedule with him yet, I told him as soon as the so cal stickers get here because he does this really cool thing with tint and any sticker. I'm calling him back tomorrow...as soon as that's done I'll send you those pics too. For now, here's one of my ever growing collection of parts stickers and Nova trinkets, toys, etc.
I've always said "No stickers on my car" so other than the parking permit sticker from Hawaii on my bumper (It has to stay-but that's a whole other story) the so cals will be the ONLY stickers ever on my car.
Once a "California Girl" always a California girl.
Thanks again they are lovely and so appropriate to my whole Nova story......:D

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Gerry,
your cars going to look too cool running those stickers in new mexico.
jim
Hey Jim! Yeah! I already get people on the freeway speeding-up in their cars to take a closer look at the Acadian. A lot of people wave their hands, flash their smiles, give thumbs-up, shake a few "hang loose" signs, and a 1 or two expressed "bird wishes" too...:eek:...:D:D:D:D Makes me feel like I am in LA....lol (no weapon shots, though...thankfully...:thumbsup: )

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
.... For now, here's one of my ever growing collection of parts stickers and Nova trinkets, toys, etc.
I've always said "No stickers on my car" so other than the parking permit sticker from Hawaii on my bumper (It has to stay-but that's a whole other story) the so cals will be the ONLY stickers ever on my car.
Once a "California Girl" always a California girl.
Thanks again they are lovely and so appropriate to my whole Nova story......:D
California Girl,

What's with the froggy? I mean, I dont see the connection to "Nova" or even cars??!! [I was just kidding...:( ]

Congratulations on your Nova's progress...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for posting the pictures guys! :yes: Keep them coming! I know there are more out there!

Thanks,

Ivan

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
ivan i got mine the other day i didnt know if you got my pm seems they came in on time but my lovely wife missplaced them ooopppss on her part i havent installed them yet but i will tomorrow and post pics i have a good spot picked out

1 - 20 of 46 Posts