Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few...Im pretty happy with em but several came out a little soft. Id like to do another shoot up here maybe with a little more sun. I forgot just how hard it it to get color on dark cars in the evening. Ill get ya more in the next few days.

Filter

Same without

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Man those turned out great- I cant wait to see some more!:yes:

A big thanks to Chris for coming down to Long Beach and shooting my car. What a guy!:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Brian,

I LOVE those wheels! They look SICK on your car! Have you had a chance to take her out on the Auto-X again? How'd she do?

John
Thanks John. No autocross lately- my busy schedule and overbooked autocross events havent allowed me to hit the corners again just yet. I may do an event at the end of August...:yes:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Nice Chris,
I screwed with this one trying to bring out the color of the car, but it just loses some POP! being lighter.

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All!

Wow these are a bit darker on my older monitor here at work. Much more clearer/lighter on the new LCD at home. I cant wait to print some of these and get a few in my Classic Iron gallery as well. Ill get going on the rest and get em over to ya Bryan.

·
Vendor
4,070 Posts
Very nice Chris, you most certainly have an eye for what the shot needs to look like!!

Looks good Bryan, style, stance, have you been doing some rubbing on the paint? It almost looks wet?

Oh! Chris, when was it that you said you were going to be in Northeast OHIO?? :D

·
Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very nice Chris, you most certainly have an eye for what the shot needs to look like!!

Looks good Bryan, style, stance, have you been doing some rubbing on the paint? It almost looks wet?

Oh! Chris, when was it that you said you were going to be in Northeast OHIO?? :D
Thanks again guys...

Chuck, How bout Central Indiana? Thats a little closer. :D And Manny, Im sure we can set somthing up!

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Nice shots Chris. I'm trying to locate a factory here up north. They make great backgrounds for photos. I recently took some shots for a NorCal member as well. Check it out here...

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127936

.. as for the person who asked what kind of camera he used. As a photographer myself I can add... it's not so much about the camera, and more about the lens in front of it, and the eyes behind it. That's what makes a good shot. :yes:

Good job Chris.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
:eek:those pics are sick.....i would love to get my car shot like that! :eek:
those pics are sick..... always been a fan of panasport lookin rims!!!!

Manny, YES ur car does need some photos like that....... u have a pretty dope all around pkg. color is right, stance is right & the wheel pkg..... u better post them up when u get'em done....

LIL JOHN

1 - 20 of 23 Posts