Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like to make fun of other people's claims, BUT in this case I just have to. Check this one out............http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...iewItemQQcategoryZ6172QQitemZ4630763565QQrdZ1
Is this as bad as the "Carlito's way" car?????
And do blue, chrome, and purple even go together????
" I've only driven this a short while, but I am sure I've caused a couple of cases of whiplash, passengers and spectators alike." mmmmmmmmm:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
If only the back doors were bondoed shut, Neal would rescue it!:rolleyes:

A monochromatic paint job executed correctly looks awesome. The color choice has to be right. This one missed on both counts. Also, when painting aluminum trim and chrome, PREP IT CORRECTLY SO THE PAINT WILL STICK!!!!!!!

Randy (just a friendly suggestion!):rolleyes:

·
Registered
510 Posts
i like the pioneer speaker system inside, looks like it was done professionally :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Easy way to paint a car. Don't have to remove any trim, just cover the glass and spray till your hearts content!!:D

·
Premium Member
10,210 Posts
From Crazy A$$ ebay Ad said:
Hood is from a Yanko Camaro
I didnt know that a Camaro hood would fit a Nova...Its amazing what you learn on the internet:rolleyes:

·
3,875 Posts
That ad should read:

"I recently purchased this fine 4 door Nova during a psychotic episode and when I came around to my senses I realized it was just too ugly to keep. Winning bidder receives bonus psychiatric treatment. Hurry, before I send it to the crusher (he won't take it either)"

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Up for auction is a Pontiac Acadian four door with shaved handles, and horsepower to spare. I just recently purchased this car from a young guy in Alberta, but my 35 year old brittle neck cannot handle the horsepower.
At age 39 I guess I'm to old to drive it also. Oooooo my neck:D I wonder if he would be willing to let me buy the extra HP for my car?

He does have a really nice Cutlass for sale, I'd take it over the Nova.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
Nova_Guy said:
He does have a really nice Cutlass for sale, I'd take it over the Nova.
the only thing about the cutless...it looks funny with the w30 stripe kit...i think if your gonna paint it with a w30 scheme, you gotta put the w30 hood on it...those stripes look funny...just my opinion...i like it better than that nova tho....

·
Registered
818 Posts
It appears that Yanko Camaro hood is the same as a 70s Torino. This Chevy II would look great in a Mad Max remake:p

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
1965proSTREET said:
the only thing about the cutless...it looks funny with the w30 stripe kit...i think if your gonna paint it with a w30 scheme, you gotta put the w30 hood on it...those stripes look funny...just my opinion...i like it better than that nova tho....
The cultass has a

1972 'S' 350 Rocket with Matching Number option

Lol, I didnt realize that matching numbers was an option. Hope he didnt pay o much extra for it when new.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts