Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off... The name is Joe.

Been around forums for awhile now, have a new 72 nova project im workin on, needed a good place to get info and help for the build... first full build.

I live in Tulsa, OK... Weld for a living... and when I have time, enjoy one of my many hobbies including wrenching on my Nova...

Thanks in advance for all the great advice and knowledge to come my way. :D

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts

Hey Joe,
Welcome to the site
This place gets addictive.
Picture are always welcome.
"TEXAS" Mike

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, Joe. We'll probably be asking you for some welding tips as well!:yes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the site, Joe. We'll probably be asking you for some welding tips as well!:yes:
Anything I can bring to the boards to contribute... Just let me know, as I have quite a bit of general knowledge of many things... AKA... dont know a whole lot about anything... but I know a little bit about too much! :D

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Anything I can bring to the boards to contribute... Just let me know, as I have quite a bit of general knowledge of many things... AKA... dont know a whole lot about anything... but I know a little bit about too much! :D
Welcome to the place. We like pic's around here by the way.............LOL:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
You'll fit right in!:rolleyes::D

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Welcome Joe

Ask away!

Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the place. We like pic's around here by the way.............LOL:yes:
Yeah yeah... Pics to come @ some point... right now the block is still being machined... collecting parts for it and the body is rough... Pics would almost make me ashamed at the moment... got to get busy with it once it warms up for more than 3 days and doesnt snow for two weeks! :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts