Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to Buy Steves Nova Site T-Shirts
I know that they are (No Longer) being made/sold.
If someone as any laying around in (any XL) Colors i would like to buy (1) of each color

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since i can Not find a TEE SHIRT.
Can someone post up a couple of Pictures (FRONT and BACK) of one and maybe i can have a couple Made. Or will that be against the (SITE Rules), To have someone else Photocopy and make one for me.

Thank You

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
awhile back we was going to do this with the steves nova site stickers and I do not think they liked it very much. Luckily a member sent me a couple original ones they had laying around so I could have one on my car.
Id wear a SNS shirt 100% but I highly suspect they will not give you permission to do it.
If you are allowed I want 2:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
They would sell a ZILLION shirts if they made them again. I know the hold up was because they could not sell the small sizes.

One solution would be to make new shirts and don't make anymore small size shirts.

Who knows if they make new shirts and post the small size ones someone might buy one.

I would always wear my Steve's shirt to Carlisle swap meet years ago and I would sometimes run into other members that I never knew before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts