Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1970 Nova
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned a few Gen 3 Novas over the years and am now looking to get back into one as my older son gravitates to the pictures of my Novas and we think it will make for a good father/son project. I have contacted all current owners of the ones I have sold and at this time they are not willing to sell. Would have been perfect to buy back one of those.

We are looking to buy either a 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet Nova 2-door. Prefer an unmodified and unmolested car. Will consider both restored and unrestored.

Would be willing to fly in and drive back (prefer not to ship if possible). I am located in Connecticut. Please share with anyone who you think might have one of interest.

Thank you

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have owned a few Gen 3 Novas over the years and am now looking to get back into one as my older son gravitates to the pictures of my Novas and we think it will make for a good father/son project. I have contacted all current owners of the ones I have sold and at this time they are not willing to sell. Would have been perfect to buy back one of those.

We are looking to buy either a 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet Nova 2-door. Prefer an unmodified and unmolested car. Will consider both restored and unrestored.

Would be willing to fly in and drive back (prefer not to ship if possible). I am located in Connecticut. Please share with anyone who you think might have one of interest.

Thank you
I have a 1972 Nova 2 dr that I have totally disassembled and currently trying to put back together. It still needs wiring, body work, painting, interior, driveshaft, windows to be installed. let me know if you have any interest. 626-731-3522. Car is in California.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm guessing you may not be looking any longer, but if you are I have a very nice '71 for sale in NY, but is not a project.

·
Premium Member
1970 Nova
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

Can you post or PM me some details on the car, and what you are asking for it?

thanks
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts