Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for all 4 stock inner fender panels as mine were non-existent when I purchased the car years ago. I just added some sheet metal panels to get me by but I'd like to install the stock panels if I can. With lots of Nova owners installing front clips, I'm thinking these would be rather abundant, although I'm sure some of you may have sold or even scrapped them. If you still happen to have your front clip or by chance already have the panels hacked out, please let me know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but that's a bit far from me. I was hoping someone might already have the panels out or perhaps willing to remove them and maybe ship, unless they were local to me. I am just outside Philly. If not, no worries. Just figured it'd give it a shot.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I will have a set but not available to till this summer as the car is down in TN getting painted. They were in excellent condition though. I am in Dayton, OH.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I'm looking for all 4 stock inner fender panels as mine were non-existent when I purchased the car years ago. I just added some sheet metal panels to get me by but I'd like to install the stock panels if I can. With lots of Nova owners installing front clips, I'm thinking these would be rather abundant, although I'm sure some of you may have sold or even scrapped them. If you still happen to have your front clip or by chance already have the panels hacked out, please let me know.
i have 3 66 67 subframes will look today to see if i have good ones

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haven't been steadily but that's why I put the post our there. I figured something would come along in time. Would you be willing to let me cut the panels out? I really don't need nor do I have room for a whole clip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts