Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wrecks to Riches Nova is on Ebay at the moment. It didn't initially sell in the show, but it has crossed the auction block a couple of times since...

·
Premium Member
1968 Chevy II Nova, Central Arkansas
2,014 Posts
I thought I knew of all the car build shows. Wrecks to Riches is a new one on me. Is it still on? I don't know what you would do with the car if you had it and maybe that is why you don't see folks lined up with 41K bids.

·
Registered
32 Posts
There are a couple of drag racing series specifically for vintage Gassers like this one. I think that one of the best is the Southeast Gassers.

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,532 Posts
I thought I knew of all the car build shows. Wrecks to Riches is a new one on me. Is it still on?
"Wrecks to Riches" was on the Discovery channel and ran from 2006 - 2007 (no longer on the air).
I remember watching this show... it was kinda of a cool concept. The garage team would buy an old, clunker muscle car... and turn it into a Super Muscle Car (SMC). Kinda of similar to "Overhaulin" in restoration concept.
On each episode (at the end of the build), the cost to complete the restoration was calculated and then the car was taken to an auction for sale. Some builds sold for a profit.... and some didn't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts