Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Nice for sure, lots of coin, but looks to be done up nicely. Those seats sure look comfy.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
maybe it is me, maybe it is the paint but the gaps in the car look huge. :eek: I am sure they are on mark just really seem to stand out. Im not a huge fan of the red on the tail area but to each their own. It really is a beautiful car and i think the interior was very tastefully done.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts

I agree with wagonkid, red looks out of place on cove, large gaps, hood looks raised on drivers side, is that a crack in the paint behind the cross flag emblem ? Really shouldn't sell for more than the reserve price ...

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Looks like a rolling crusin couch :eek:

Great attention to detail in the interior....:yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I LIKE IT, BUT THERE'S A FEW THINGS I DON'T LIKE! OVERALL I GIVE IT AN 8.5 OUT OF 10 :yes:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I wonder if the red in the cove is supposed to be a reverse SS thing... Ya know, since the rest of the car is silver. Other than that, I think it's nice. Not my taste per say, but still a nice car.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I wonder if the red in the cove is supposed to be a reverse SS thing... Ya know, since the rest of the car is silver. Other than that, I think it's nice. Not my taste per say, but still a nice car.
i was kinda thinking the same thing. the interior looks killer and is really the biggest thing that attracts me to it.

·
Registered
924 Posts
That car is badass and IMO worth more than the $30K it went up to....I'd paint the cove gunmetal or charcoal... Other than that it's awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
That car is badass and IMO worth more than the $30K it went up to....I'd paint the cove gunmetal or charcoal... Other than that it's awesome!!!
agreed. i wonder how close he was to the reserve though. I cant imagine how hard it is to sell custom cars such as these.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
OVERALL IT'S A NICE CAR AND FOR $30K IT'S PROLLY WORTH IT!:yes:
BUT THE RESERVE IS HIGHER THAN $30K :eek:
I WILLIN' TO BET HE'S TRYIN' TO GET EVERY DIME HE PUT INTO IT +PLUS MAN HOURS........:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts