Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was one of those rare occasions when I actually had a Saturday off. The Misses suggested taking the Nova out for a spin so I said,"Let's try to find a destination". So I pull up a few websites and find two local cruise-ins scheduled fior 04/11/09.

http://www.cruisincarolinamagazine.com/event

Southern Classic Cars Cruise In Wake Forest NC 09
Start: 3:00 pm
End: 9:00 pm
Timezone: Etc/GMT-5
Southern Classic Cars Cruise-In

417 S. Brooks St. in Downtown Wake Forest (located in the shopping center across from Sun Trust & Forks Caf

in old Winn Dixie building)

Every 2nd Saturday3:00pm-9:00pm

Grill 57 will provide food & drinks

We arrived at this first one to find no one else there. So, we go to the second one.

Miami Subs & Grill Cruise In, Garner NC
Start: 4:00 pm
End: 9:00 pm
Timezone: Etc/GMT-5
Miami Subs & Grill Cruise In, Garner NC

Second Saturday of every month, 4pm - 9pm

Lots of great music!

For more info, call Joe or Morgan at 919-772-1400

(IF THE WEATHERS GOOD WE WILL TRY TO HAVE A CRUISE)
Same story. I miss Georgia.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck we also took in a cruise in today here in our home town pretty good turn out but no other Novas in attendance just our 64 can`t wait till the Nationals gets here be looking for all you Nova Lovers .

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
Today was one of those rare occasions when I actually had a Saturday off. The Misses suggested taking the Nova out for a spin so I said,"Let's try to find a destination". So I pull up a few websites and find two local cruise-ins scheduled fior 04/11/09.

http://www.cruisincarolinamagazine.com/event

We arrived at this first one to find no one else there. So, we go to the second one.

Same story. I miss Georgia.

Man I almost went to the one in Wake Forest, glad I didn't now. The Miami subs is always like that though hardly ever any cars.

If you noticed the Grill 57 across the street from the Miami Subs it is muuuuch better and is about to get going next month. It is always the 1st Saturday of the month. Let me know next time you head to one I am always looking to go.

Really isn't much at all for shows and cruise ins around here. I grew up in FL and there was one every week somewhere sometimes twice a week. Seems like everything in NC is over in the Charlotte area.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I would just about guess ,that it being a Holiday weekend had something to do the with poor attendance.... Dont give up on NC,,, there will be alot of places to go soon... Come to High Point on Thursday nights. They usually have about 100+ cars when the season starts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts