Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from central Wisconsin.I recently bought a 72 Nova SS clone,rebuilt 402 with some mods,rebuilt M-21 and a rebuilt 12 bolt with 3:42s? new hurst w/lockout new front and rear seats and a trailer load of extra parts including stainless trim ,XT code wheels, bumpers,3 dashes ect ect.The P.O. and his son built this 21? years ago until the boy got in trouble and they left it sit.car has new 1/4s ,new rear leafs also.The body looks bad to those not into bodywork but it is basically a buzz and shoot for me.
I wont ruin your day telling you what I paid for it.I will post some of the for sale parts when I join and get time for pics ect.
My wife was cool about buying it and only asked that I finish my 69 chev stepside first.I found this thing screams just like my big block camaros years ago,by the way I am 53 and still love tossing a gear now and then.:)

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the place and we love pic's around here. No matter what shape the car is in.:yes:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Glad to see another new member from WI joining. Welcome, Im sure you will enjoy the site and all the friendly knowledge that goes with it. All you have to do is ask and it shall be answered. What part of central WI do you call home?

·
5,145 Posts
Welcome. SW WIs here, near New Diggins.
Where are you at in central Wis?
We are having a Nova only get together here Oct17 if you are close.

·
Premium Member
2,895 Posts
Yes welcome to the site. Hey Tech don't forget about the show this weekend!:yes::D

·
5,145 Posts
i am from Chippewa Falls.Thanks for the nice welcome.:)
You are in the right place to hit the Burger King shows.
My wife is from Altoona. I want to make the Chip. car show and swap
some time, we are usually up north for our anniversary when the show is on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Burger King shows

I have only hit one of the Burger king car shows as I work nights and they are always on a night I work,The shows are hosted by Duke Thompson,he was the president of the Corvettes of the Indianhead country which I belonged to WAY back when I was 19 and had a 67 corvette coupe----but thats another story from long ago. Again thanks for the warm welcome:)

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to SNS, sounds like some sweet rides you have!:yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts