Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 67 ss 4 sp. my wiring has a flaw somewhere and need assistance. the wipers wont work, the heater motor wont work, turn signals wont work properly , the light comes on in dash but no blinking , gas guage says full, gen light stays on, parking lights work headlights work hi & lo beam, dash lights work, push brake tail lights go out. i think that's it. i have added a ground strap from dash to a-pillar , cleaned the ground from firewall to valve covers , cleaned the ground at battery , will clean ground at block and about to replace turn signal wiring today, any suggestions as what could be it..... only 30 mins.from Belterra, site of nova nationals and don't want to miss it........thanks for any suggestions

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
wiring

You need to take apart the plug connectors under the dash, (the ones hooke up to your column) clean all the terminals and lube them with electrical lube, the same thing happened to my 74. hope it helps

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wiring

adding on to my previous post, tail lights work brake lights work but with brake pedal down and i turn on blinker either r/l that side light goes very dim,,????????

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Grounding issues can be demons and do unbelieveable things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts