Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! Can you guys help me choose the best plug and play harness for my 67 sedan. It has an elec. fan, HEI,elec. fuel pump and autometer volt, water temp., oil press. gauges. Thanks so much.

·
14,584 Posts
I used an American Autowire Classic Update kit in my 69. It wasn't completely plug and play as you have to do your own terminations, but it is a top notch kit with more option circuits than you will probably ever use.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Harness

Another vote for American Auto Wire .....Ask for Donny Bock ....also if you need mods to the harness they will acomidate.

Good luck....on thing i would ask about would be to upgrade my fuses to the style they use today...Not sure thats possible since the block is molded just like the orginal for Glass fuses.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Iv'e heard good things about AAW but I didn't see any p/n for my 67 it started with 68/69 on up. Also I like the Ron Francis express. What do you guys think?

·
14,584 Posts
I have a couple of friends who have wired their street rods with Ron Francis stuff and they were very pleased with the quality of the kits.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I'm more of a Ron Francis user when it comes to street cars...wired several street rod trucks and cars with his kits and they have been the best I've used, so far. I have a Ron Francis harness for my personal truck project.

·
Premium Member
5,493 Posts
I am in the middle of wiring my 62 with a Painless universal 18 circuit and some switches and misc parts from Ron Francis. Both companies are top notch. I design and build electronics for a living and I am pretty picky, but the quality of both of these companie's gear is very good.

Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts