Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a tough time locating replacement wiper blades to include rubber for 64 SS. Anco’s which measure 13 1/2” currently on car. Thanks.

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Are these the aluminum color blades?

Can you provide the link with the selected wiper? The ones on your link are for 15” blades and they all look to be black.

60-1337 brings up a black blade. Is this what you guys are using?

https://www.napaonline.com/en/search?text=60-1337+&referer=search_form-allprod
If you are looking for just the rubber, let us know - I haven't found any.
If you are looking for the stainless blade and rubber that hooks to the wiper arm, check with Rudy at Modern Performance. He usually has them.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yes, I’m looking for the whole assy, minus the arm. GM Classics has them for $25 ea. Thanks I’ll check with Rudy

I met him at his store this past weekend....cool character

·
Registered
878 Posts
I think the NAPA blades are TRICO Classic series. Silver metal and come from 10 to 18 inches.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I think the NAPA blades are TRICO Classic series. Silver metal and come from 10 to 18 inches.
I bought the classic NAPA blades and refills about 8 years ago for my 68.
They are still looking great.

However, I do not know if NAPA still offers them - worth a shot though!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
If you just want refills (the rubber part that you load into your existing stainless frame) I've been using silicone ones from ebay. You can buy a length and cut what you need from it. Silicone should outlast rubber, you can get colors if so desired. Rain-X makes glass cleaner that leaves behind treated glass and it really makes a wipers job easier. I've heard chrome polish on the windows helps too.

·
Premium Member
1965 2door HT Helena, GA 31037
1,531 Posts
I know you're looking for the whole wiper but thought I'd pass this along. NAPA offers the 13" refills P/N WIP 61344. They come as a pair for $7.69. I just ordered two sets so they are available.

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/TRI61344

1 - 15 of 15 Posts