Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the 63' up in the garage to start my winter project.
Complete Church Boys front suspension system, Rack conversion complete, upper control arms and coil-overs.
I have a bunch of other stuff scheduled at the same time; Vintage AC, new March accessory system, fans, misc. electrical.....
Just want to say; majority of CBR materials already in hand. Dealing with Chuck Church has been a pleasure. All Chuck's stuff is very impressive along with his organization in handling all the associated manufactures materials and shipment.
I have been doing fabrication for 40 years and the CBR system is well thought out and a thing of beauty to a car guy.
I'm a new member and this is one of my first posts. I believe there is some good information floating around within this site.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Just put the 63' up in the garage to start my winter project.
Complete Church Boys front suspension system, Rack conversion complete, upper control arms and coil-overs.
I have a bunch of other stuff scheduled at the same time; Vintage AC, new March accessory system, fans, misc. electrical.....
Just want to say; majority of CBR materials already in hand. Dealing with Chuck Church has been a pleasure. All Chuck's stuff is very impressive along with his organization in handling all the associated manufactures materials and shipment.
I have been doing fabrication for 40 years and the CBR system is well thought out and a thing of beauty to a car guy.
I'm a new member and this is one of my first posts. I believe there is some good information floating around within this site.
Welcome aboard!! great choice going with CBR you are now a member of the family:yes: you'll be amazed at what CBR will do for the hadling of your car!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts