Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title states I took my door panels off. Not that my windows were not rattling before this but now the echo and the rattles is making it very tough to drive since I took off my door panels, and I don't want my windows to break. Is my window frame bad, weather stripping/fuzzies or is there some anti rattle mechanism that I am missing. Any help greatly appreciated. tx

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I probably need a new lower window track. Anybody have a good place to buy them? Classic industries sells them for $65 a side.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Most likely what you need are new rail channel weatherstrips. with those in the glass should not rattle at all.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
click on the albums link in my siggy... i have numerous albums of ChevyII info that would be helpful. one album in particular sounds like it'd be helpful now... the ChevyII "Door & Window" pages that were posted from the Fisher Body manual...

click & browse...

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
click on the albums link in my siggy... i have numerous albums of ChevyII info that would be helpful. one album in particular sounds like it'd be helpful now... the ChevyII "Door & Window" pages that were posted from the Fisher Body manual...

click & browse...
Wow you got a lot of pictures and albums!

Thanks for posting that stuff to your albums. Great info.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
that's why i didn't POST the individual album... figured you needed PICTURES and i have a lot of 'em in there... so... look at all da pichures :devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts