Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new regulators for my 65! Anybody know where i might be able to score some and how much $ we're talking? Genius who owned my car before me used pliers to roll the windows up and down and stripped them BAD:mad: now the new cranks wont work! GREEEEAT! HAHA:no:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Ride4Mine,
Don't you hate that????Some people just are born without brains!
If I might sugest -
Check with local salvage yards. Unfortunatelay, most older cars have been crushed. You might get lucky, if not, ask them if they know of anybody who might have some.Keep checking & keep asking everyone, auto body places, parts stores. Check with local car clubs, etc.
Second, check online. There are several places in AZ that have lots of old cars, big salvage yards and are selling the parts. They'll tell you up front what the cost is plus shipping. I think most 1st gen Nova parts 62-67 are compatable - in most cases. Just do a Google search. Hope this helps plus someone here might have a set laying around!

·
Registered
242 Posts

ive got some regulators from the parts wagon ive got if you think you can use them let me know
i dont know if they are the same but maybe they can be molested for parts
the price is right
NPHNP
craig

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey Ride4Mine. Check with John Piccola in Las Vegas. He usually has lots of parts for 65's. I've purchased a few things from him, and at reasonable prices. Also here in AZ, check out Desert Valley Auto Parts. www.dvap.com This is on huge salvage yard. Never been therre, but hopefully soon/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts