Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

since I'm bored at work I'll try to post some pictures of my Nova. I'm building this car for my son. he's not born yet. due Aug 22 2009. this car completes my collection. this will be a Pro Touring car. not really a super high dollar car but something that you can drive like a modern car.

here is how I bought the car:

1967 chevy II (clean body No rust very little bondo )

383 stroker motor

TKO 600, Currie 9" 3.73 gears, stock subframe with upgrades, QA 1 coilovers, manual steering box, poly bushings, 1" front sway bar, 4 leaf, 10" Mini tub,

all in all its a nice car. kinda rough. bu that's how I like them.

hope the pictures come out.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nice the pics worked !!! WOO HOO !!!!

ok so a few more then.

here is the interior,

kinda cool dash huh? deff different.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Does this car have the Mass Flo setup on it? Looks a lot like the car a member on here used to own (Raidah).

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so this is what I got done this weekend. I drank way too much red bull. :eek:

now here is the work you get when you don't watch the guy working on your car. this was professionally done too.:mad:

here is the my front subframe. for all the people reading this and about to do a subframe. here are the steps to remove the front end.
remove bumper from bumper bracket to frame.
fenders, hood, grill, hood hinges,radiator,
die grind 6 rivets on rad support and punch out.
unplug wiring harness, rad support should come off of frame easy.
pull motor and trans should come straight out. remember to remove
Z bar if its a stick. pulled motor up to get the pass header out first the drivers header. oh pulled steering linkage. becareful not to hook oil pan
on to frame cross member. then remove 6 bolts on top of frame against firewall, 4 bolts on bottom inner frame, 4 bolts on outter frame. and the subframe pretty much falls out by itself. don't for get to put wheels on the front and a jack under the subframe cross member.

and here she is:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Keep up the good work! i like the pic's too! Wow a sunny day in SF? I don't remember those when i went to SF state! Still testing performace aprts between light on great HWY? LOL.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got a little more done.

tisk tisk tisk. someone didn't season their clutch. maybe someone can use it? what a waste.

look at that thick under coating from the factory. Hella thick and brittle.

this was just from one side of the firewall

here it is all welded up and sealed, waiting for the AC and subframe.

one last pic for the day. Heidts subframe. so for people that don't know. if your gonna spray Epoxy Sealer. you MUST wear the proper gear. it will kill you quick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts