Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the stock seat sliders and brackets for a bucket seat car easily mount aftermarket such as the ones found in summit or jegs?

·
Registered
998 Posts
No, not without modification. I bought a set of seats from Jegs about 2 years ago. I had a set of Fiero seats in my Nova prior and I already modified the stock brackets to fit them. Even if I did not modify them, they would not have been a direct bolt on for the new seats I bought from Jegs.

It was a pain, but I made the brackets that came with the seats work..... only after modifiying them too. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx

thanx for the info i checked your car on ur link very nice my first car an 82 camaro w a 350 had those same mickey thompsom valve covers i havent seen those things on a vehicle in 13 years thanks for the good memories

·
Registered
998 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. The pictures make the car look better than it looks in person. I need to update them, they are old. I dropped in another motor, made a cowl hood, and replaced the Fiero seats with the Pro-Scat seats I bought from Jegs. The M/T valve covers are still there though. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts