Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy stainless works long tube header for my 67. I have lq4 with church boy power rack and coil over front end. Can these be installed with the engine in? Will they clear my truck starter? I have the Muncie with original crossmember. Hoping this will work with this set up. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used Sanderson CPLS134 Headers with a heidts MII and 5.3. They went in from the top in 2 minutes. Amazing fit. Never had headers fit like that.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Mustang II clips have a lot more space to work in then factory clips. No spring towers makes a big difference.. You might have to bring them in from underneath.. Factory clips are pretty tight..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mustang II clips have a lot more space to work in then factory clips. No spring towers makes a big difference.. You might have to bring them in from underneath.. Factory clips are pretty tight..
Haven’t made a choice on shortys or long tubes. But either way it close. Don’t know which is better? As far as horsepower and being a pain. Any further help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts