Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've bought all the goodies to re-install windshield washers on my '66 Deuce. The ANCO #6102 ,etc. washer motors I've seen &/or tried won't fit, the bolt holes are 4-1/2" center to center. Mine measures 4" center to center. Is there two different washer motors? Any help is appreciated.B]

·
Registered
99 Posts
maybe you have a different year wiper motor my motor measures 4 1/2 center to center i have a extra motor no clue if it works and missing the diaphram where the squirters hook up if interested pm me i have no way to check it still in project mode with wiring not complete

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer but I need one that is 4" CTC. Otherwise it won't fit onto my wiper motor. I'm wondering if a previous owner changed the whole wiper assembly.:confused:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I'LL CHECK MY MEASUREMENTS TONIGHT, AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT'S WHAT! :cool:
MEANWHILE MAYBE SOMEBODY ELSE WILL CHIME IN TO CONFIRM AS WELL! :confused:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks, I'd like to know if anyone else has this on their Chevy II.

Interestingly I (sort of) found one on ebay. The seller has a complete NOS kit to add windshield washers to a 1964 Chevelle. The kit has everything included & the washer pump looks exactly like mine. I asked him to measure the bolt hole distance. But all that proves is GM made them. BTW, all the other ads for '64 Chevelle's show the ANCO #6102 which is 4-1/2". So maybe they used the 4" spacing pump in their dealer installed kits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts