Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And how? im not sure whether their the right headers but they are the long tube and im having trouble clearing the mini starter. Dont know if i should try the block huggers or what. Any ideas? I know they have car specific and i dont want to pay the 4 or 5 hundred. Im on a budget. So she says :eek:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Summit brand headers fit nicely and they only cost $90. I've used them with both a mini starter and a full size starter with plenty of clearance. I see someone in the other post doesn't recommend them but I've had two different pairs on mine and both fit perfectly. The reason I've had two different ones is that one pair was modified a little for angle plug heads, the other is hanging on my wall. Bad part is that they only come in 1 5/8" and I'd like to go up to 1 3/4". My car had a better ET with my 1 3/4" fenderwell headers, but they need some rust repair on the collectors. I see some have had problems with headers and column shifters, I didn't have that to worry about.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
And how? im not sure whether their the right headers but they are the long tube and im having trouble clearing the mini starter. Dont know if i should try the block huggers or what. Any ideas? I know they have car specific and i dont want to pay the 4 or 5 hundred. Im on a budget. So she says :eek:
which starter were you using?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts