Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to the Nova Nationals @ Belterra July 23-25???

I'm going and hoping to meet some folks and get pics.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Nats...

Wilma is leaving on Tuesday for the road trip....will arrive Wednesday afternoon in time for cocktails. Tee time on Thursday morning...looking for a good caddy who can drive the cart, find my ball and manage the beer cooler. Please leave your name at the pro shop if interested :rolleyes:

wilma:D

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Be there Saturday, novaless tho.

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
A few of us NorCal Nova people will be attending,we look forward to meeting some SNS members.See you all in a week.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Tee time on Thursday morning...looking for a good caddy who can drive the cart, find my ball and manage the beer cooler. Please leave your name at the pro shop if interested :rolleyes:

wilma:D
I suggest Valhalla, played it many times, great course !!! Fuzzy's place (Covered Bridge) on the Indiana side of the river is also nice.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I am really getting the itch to leave... got the Nova cleaned up and ready for the trip. I saw Wayne at the Car Craft nationals today... that surprised me.
We cant leave until Tuesday morning, will drive to Louisville and spend Wednesday with my sister then on to the Nats Thursday morning.

Looking forward to meeting other members
Tg

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'll be there on Thursday morning with the wife. Can't wait to see everybody and their cars.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
I will! Probably wear my Steve's Nova site shirt one of the days. Planning to show up some time Thursday. The kids talked me into staying at the resort (even though we live a half hour away) because of access to the pool. Therefore, I can get plenty of parking-lot time to sit, chill, access the cooler, etc.

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
The Nationals

Wayne told me he was going to do the Hot Rod Power tour and Car Craft and a whole string of events leading up to the Nationals. At that time they were thrashing on a 63 convertible to get it ready for all the summer events.
I have a feeling, they did not make the deadline through because I didn't see them anywhere on the Hot Rod Power Tour.
Loading the convertible tonight and headed to Indy in the morning to see my daughter's family prior to going on to the Nationals Wed. from there.
Hope to see everyone there, Norm

1 - 20 of 37 Posts