Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out there to you guys.
Would any of you want to go to a VW event, it is being put on by my old VW club from the 70's/80's. DKK.
The cruise in to the new year will be held on Saturday January 5 at 11:am at Hero's in Fullerton
I am bringing my Nova Wagon (the 2 VW's are staying home), so I think it would be fun to over take them with american muscle (they asked if any nova guys would be interested).
here's the flyer, and let me know if you want to go and meet before the lunch. I know there will be a bunch of DKP guys there as well (for you VW guys).

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he's in for this one too. he was a DKK guy before his current DKP gig. You can bring The Rocket if you want, I shouldn't have said it has to be a nova. I'm sure RK is in for this one too, it's too close to his house to pass up.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Lookin good. What's that injected car in the back ground? RICK

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
What's that injected car in the back ground?
I just stuck that on there to see who was paying attention. I was considering buying the injector from a friend, but it's much newer than the style I want.
It's a later Hilborn sprint car deal, and I'm looking for a real early gasser style look.
In the photo it's sitting on the 383 in my 67 El Camino project--beyond that you might see another small block that may end up mid mounted on a 2000 F**D Ranger chassis under a 51 GMC COE of my brother.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts