Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am ready to buy all the parts to rebuild my steering and suspension on both my 63's. I've been looking around, and to me classic performance products seems to be a pretty good deal on the bulk of the items. If anyone has any other suggestions, or input I would really appreciate it. :bounce::jumping::bounce::jumping:Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
i did all my suspension before i found this site.i went with poly bushings.if i had know then what i know now i would have done the cpp mini subframe kit.best value for the money imo.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
For spindles and brake kits...CPP...

For everything else Church Boys Racing....hottest thing going right now. Do a search, make a drink and sit back and read.....you'll be there a while.

Chuck has it all covered, you can do it in phases, it all ties together at the end......really trick, cutting edge stuff....

T,

Hi guys I am ready to buy all the parts to rebuild my steering and suspension on both my 63's. I've been looking around, and to me classic performance products seems to be a pretty good deal on the bulk of the items. If anyone has any other suggestions, or input I would really appreciate it. :bounce::jumping::bounce::jumping:Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Check with C.A.R.S. inc they have rubber bushings for our front ends. if your like me and do not want poly urethane do to them being to stiff for our front suspensions, and as the street rodders have found out they crack instead of wear

·
Premium Member
15,966 Posts
Lot of the suspension parts are still available threw your local parts store.

Try A NAPA, Car Quest (a quality store)

Lot of this is still available.

No need to pay a collector or specialty car price tag.

AL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts