Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I need to replace the door seals and window guides/seals on our 74. Haven’t had much luck finding anything for sedans. Is there a good supplier to get all the door seals for sedans? Could I use front two door channel seals on the rear of a 4 door?

Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I see they have a pretty good selection.

I haven’t been able to find any window channel/guide rubber though.

Anyone have the cross sectional dimensions of third gen window channel/guide seal? I found universal bulk guide at rubber the right way but I don’t know what dimensions I need. Mine are very much trashed at this point.

·
Registered
1972 Nova
328 Posts
Metro Moulded Products has the door seals for a 4 door. They also have window glass run channel in 96" lengths.
Door Seals: Metro Moulded Parts ~ Top Quality Automotive Weatherstripping and Rubber Parts
Window channel: Metro Moulded Parts ~ Top Quality Automotive Weatherstripping and Rubber Parts
All 1974 products: https://www.metrommp.com/index.cfm?f=product_list_for_vehicle&search_year=1974&search_make=CHEVROLET&search_model=NOVA&search_submodel=
As much as I want to buy direct from them what I can (supporting a local business to me), the prices for their product is much cheaper on Summit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts