Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine has these upper and lower control arms that he told me i could have for 500$, he got them for his 72' years ago at a swap meet and they have been sitting in his garage since,he decided to go another route. he cant seem to remember what company made them and 500 seems like a good deal, but before i buy, does any one know the make of these, are they worth using? they appear to be never installed, the look to be spray painted not powdercoated. there is no markings or lables showing the brand. mabey they are cheap imports, idk

Untitled by troyscars67, on Flickr

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
there are a lot of manufacturers that make tubular arms that offer no suspension gains whatsoever... if you can ID them see if they're just a arms or if they come with some sort of camber gain built into them above what stock provides...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those look like them, so 500 is high for those then, any one useing these?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Those are the ebay arms.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ebay arms are selling at $259......

John
Yea i know thats why i said 500 is high when there selling for 259. My friend is trying to sell them to me for 500. I think ill pass on them, i may save up for some hotchkis or speedtech

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
wouldn't doubt your friend knows what they are and where he got them from, and is trying to make some extra money off of you :yes: don't all good company's that make arms put their name on it? most of not all the china ones have no markings on them, they look like every other $200-300 arms on ebay :yes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts