Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for someone to do some chrome work. Who do you guys use. Thanks Ray See you guys at Hoopers in a few weeks !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me.What do need plated?
Hey, I have seen your ad's and liked them. Dont know why but thought you only did polishing. Well frirst thing i can think of is a 2" carb riser, throdle rod for gm. How are your turn around times? Also would like to have a door body side molding repaired and polished , maybe at the end of the season. Also now that i think of it in June Ill be going back down to fl And would like to get a price on doing rear bumpers on my 72 vette. Anyway maybe i should just give ya a call huh ... Thanks Ray

·
Registered
793 Posts
chrome

I have been looking for someone to do some chrome work. Who do you guys use. Thanks Ray See you guys at Hoopers in a few weeks !
Haven't yet but pauls plating is supposed to be topps! we used to have simmons chrome plating but they no longer do it since the age of the plastic bumpercovers google Pauls plating

·
Registered
45 Posts
i know Goodmark does some chrome work. like bumpers you could call and ask them. it was around 230 something i think. good luck. i think sooner or later i will send my bumpers in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts