Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm pretty sure my 71 was originally white with a black vinyl top. How common was this package?

It had the 350, Muncie 4spd, manual steering, manual brakes, 4 wheel drums. Black interior.

It had SS tags on it when I bought it, but don't know if it's real or not. Engine was not original. It was also several shades of green, I think even brushed on house paint at one time! It's now blue, but am kinda wishing I'd have made it white. That desision came about 12 years ago when I didn't know what I know now!

·
Registered
264 Posts
White 71 w/Black Top

My 71 was originally Code 24 Ascot Blue. I painted it white in 99. In 07 I added a Blk Vinyl top. Now it's Cortez Silver. The Blk/White combo looks real good. I got tons of compliments. If it has drum brakes all around it's not a true SS. It should have front Pwr discs and possibly a twelve bolt rear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cool! Thanks!

I haven't seen any others with that color combo. Anyone have know of pictures of the white with black top?

Edit: Ha I see one in the brochure!

Based on the brochure, looks like mine was a custom order, has a different mix of trim level and driveline options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts