Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Or you can get 2 at Walmart for $10.00!!
Thats great I paid $20.00 for the one I won on e bay:( But I don't know if there is some different ones???? Because the one I have is #13 out of 30. So I don't know if the packaging is different or I got SCREWED:eek:

·
Premium Member
10,827 Posts
I got SCREWED
One word: Ebay

I have seen people buying stuff on there for triple of what it would cost in a store--just common items! Do a search before buying anything from those thieves.
I've gotten some killer deals from Amazon, but I've also shopped around before making a purchase from them and found the same item much cheaper.
As for the Hot Wheels stuff--that's some crazy sh*t; I used to go to the shows at Frank and Sons--we would stop at the Walmart down the street, buy some cars that were real popular (87¢) and sell them at the show just minutes later for $5-10ea.!!

·
Premium Member
1964 Nova SS
2,300 Posts
Thats great I paid $20.00 for the one I won on e bay:( But I don't know if there is some different ones???? Because the one I have is #13 out of 30. So I don't know if the packaging is different or I got SCREWED:eek:
Mine are both #13 of 30 so that means there are thirty different cars in the series:eek:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.