Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Tough choice . Like the rallys as that is what are on my 72. But..The dog dish with the painted wheel and the red line tires look pretty cool. I think i would go with the red lines just to be different from the crowd.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Ouch!

Try the redlines on the rallys. Best of both worlds. :yes:

Or go off the board and get a set of Torque Thrusts. :D

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
:thumbsup::cool:

Other wise I am partial to the steelies and caps. Thats what is on my '63 for now. Rallys are overdone, IMHO.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Here is another choice for you...The rallys with a Disc Brake Center Cap... Just in case you weren't confused enough..:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
^^^also very nice.
i always thought the flat look more sporty, where the nipple-style look more fancy; tough choice.

·
Registered
299 Posts
painted steel wheel with dog caps.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Top pic is better. I just do not like wheels that are painted to match the car....:no:

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ouch!

Try the redlines on the rallys. Best of both worlds. :yes:

I was thinking of putting the red lines on the rallys. The Torque Thrusts are nice but I might be selling it and I dont want another set of wheels to have to move around.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tough choice . Like the rallys as that is what are on my 72. But..The dog dish with the painted wheel and the red line tires look pretty cool. I think i would go with the red lines just to be different from the crowd.
Thank You.

·
Registered
682 Posts
The body colored wheels with poverty caps look fantastic. I would stick with that option, but I would put the RWL tires on instead of the red lines.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone, for the comments on the wheels for my car. Its about even here on Steves and the Yenko site they favored the steel wheels and red lines
overwhelmingly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts