Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting to the point where I need to start getting the ignition components together for the big block... I've got the Edelbrock 2-0 tunnel ram on it and I can't seem to find measurements on the MSD site for their distributors - so I can't really tell which one will fit and which ones won't - looks like there are several that may work.

Any one here got any links to that info? Perhaps some suggestions from personal experience?

Thanks in advance for any help/leads/tips

·
Registered
767 Posts
All depends on what kind of clearance you have.
MSD has many to chose from that might work for your applicaiton.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got approximately 4-4.25" of clearance (diameter) at a height of 7" on the back side of the tunnel ram... I was wondering if the MSD 85551 distributor would fit - but I can't seem to locate any dimensions on it, or any of the other MSD distributors...

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I've got approximately 4-4.25" of clearance (diameter) at a height of 7" on the back side of the tunnel ram... I was wondering if the MSD 85551 distributor would fit - but I can't seem to locate any dimensions on it, or any of the other MSD distributors...
give edelbrocks tech line a call, they will tell you strait up, i called them many many times when i was setting up my pro-flo system. they were a big help..

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a Edelbrock Strret Tunnel Ram with the billet MSD ign. sorry dont have the no. here ( car in storage ) -- i'll ck to see if i can get that no. for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts