Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents are offering to get me a car cover for my birthday present, just curious what you guys are using. The car is stored in a garage and i guess it would be nice to have a weather proof cover if i go to a show overnight or something, but like i said its mostly in the garage and i want to keep the dust and sap/spider sh#t off my car because that stuff is like sap...we get some really big spiders in the garage.

They offered to get a custom car cover so i don't really know if they make them to fit 3rd gens (i would be using it to keep the body clean while i'm working on the firewall and smoothing the frame for powdercoating.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah thats a great company, i'll throw that by them and see what they say

·
Registered
1 Posts
My parents are offering to get me a car cover for my birthday present, just curious what you guys are using. The car is stored in a garage and i guess it would be nice to have a weather proof cover if i go to a show overnight or something, but like i said its mostly in the garage and i want to keep the dust and sap/spider sh#t off my car because that stuff is like sap...we get some really big spiders in the garage.

They offered to get a custom car cover so i don't really know if they make them to fit 3rd gens (i would be using it to keep the body clean while i'm working on the firewall and smoothing the frame for powdercoating.
There are many types of breathable fabrics available. The big difference in price between the cheap covers (and tarps) and the good covers is due to the breathable fabrics. Never ever cover a car with a non-breathable cover. Condensation build-up under the cover can do lots of damage.

I have the max cover from empire its a 3 layer cover made from Tyvek developed by DuPont.

http://empirecovers-review.blogspot.com/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts