Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already did a search and was 9 pages in and couldn't find a thread on where a member posted some pictures of his instrument panel in LED. Can some one help me located it as my instrument panel is sitting in my room and i would like to put some LED's in it. Also could i put some green LED's for the turn signals or do i need a flasher or something?

Thanks-Blake

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I already did a search and was 9 pages in and couldn't find a thread on where a member posted some pictures of his instrument panel in LED. Can some one help me located it as my instrument panel is sitting in my room and i would like to put some LED's in it. Also could i put some green LED's for the turn signals or do i need a flasher or something?

Thanks-Blake
i went to a web site they sell direct replacement leds for the light buld i will take a pice of half and half i used white so it kinda mad the arrows look teal but its still brighter

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi thanks I plan on doing the signals in LED green and everything else in either blue or white. I cant decide and was looking for some pictures. If you could post some up that would be awesome! :yes:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
here you go i went with all whites they do hav a little blue to them i was gonna do red but they made the dash look pink
before leds

after

the 2 or three regular bulbs

1 led bulb

red leds for my gauges the tac has a plain buld with a cover on it

i am not done with the led swap but you can see the differance between the 1 led compared to a couple regular bulbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts