Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel slighted. I've had my car on eBay for 3 days now and no offers to send me a cashiers check for more than I want if I send the rest back. Don't have to send the car overseas or anything yet.
Are the good ole boys gone with there excellent offers to buy or what? :D

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Can I send you a cashiers check for $10,000,000 and have you send the rest back to me??:D

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now we're back to normal, finally got one. What do you think, should I sell it to them?? He says he lives in southern Indiana :D

Hi! I'd like to send you a check for $20,000 for the Nova, if you'd be willing to send me $5,000 back. I inherited the money from my uncle's neice's nephew's brother's second cousin on the straight side of the family tree after her Momma-Sister got killed, along with three good dogs, when the trailer shifted from its blocks as she was hanging out the laundry on the line that was tied to it.

I'm planning send my Uncle-Daddy to pick up the car after you send me the check, but it won't happen until the warden lets him go. In the meantime, I'll continue to look at the extra pictures of the Nova that you put on that link.

I'm sure it's a factory SS too. It sure looks like one and has the right stuff, and I think it is one, but that one guy doesn't think so. I guess he doesn't read so well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts