Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car goes out next week to get the mini -tubbing done. Anyone know where I can send my rearend to get narrowed? I may also just have someone put the Auburn posi I bought and the 3.73 gears in at the same time if possible just to get it done! Somewhere close to upstate NY would be ideal, but I'll ship it out if I have to! Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
13,309 Posts
My car goes out next week to get the mini -tubbing done. Anyone know where I can send my rearend to get narrowed? I may also just have someone put the Auburn posi I bought and the 3.73 gears in at the same time if possible just to get it done! Somewhere close to upstate NY would be ideal, but I'll ship it out if I have to! Any ideas?
contact a few speed shops or racecar shops in you area.... and get a concessions from them...

·
4,534 Posts
You could also try calling a couple of differential vendors such as Randys 1800-347-1188 or WCD 1800-642-0950 and get some local diff shop numbers.

Miles

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
If you are inclined to ship it, you should check out Moser Engineering in Indiana. That's where I had mine done. They did an excellent job, plus they have shortened axles ready to go at a moment's notice.

I was able to do mine same day because I live close, but I when I did mine last year their turn-around time was about a week.

I had an inch cut off each end of mine, and I think the total price was less than $300, axles included.

J

1 - 6 of 6 Posts