Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Los Angeles area and I get one day to run around on my own. Where do I want to go to see cool Nova/Chevy parts? I'm not buying (probably not :D), but I can only browse the catalogs in TN.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
you in los angeles right now and when do you leave check out the southwestern region i dont know if anythingis going on today but if your here tomorrow the la invasion is going on at california speedway tomorrow ( tnt for drag racers all day ) there is the summit series happening there too today
i dont now if cpp is open or classic industries is open today

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
dont worry its still early some of the guys in here need there "beauty sleep" youll see responses just keep checkin back here from time to time :yes:
what area of los angeles are you going to be in anyways ?

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
hey lyndon that website doesnt work it pops up saying " modernperformance is for lease by owner "
Ya what he said. Whats the deal?

Not sure that there will be much open being that it is sunday...

Nova stuff: Looks like the LA Invasion is the hit..

Non Nova: Went to the Hermosa Beach Fair yesterday, pretty cool, lots of nice sights:D

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont worry its still early some of the guys in here need there "beauty sleep" youll see responses just keep checkin back here from time to time :yes:
what area of los angeles are you going to be in anyways ?
I'm in Anahiem now, but I"ll have Tuesday or Wednesday to bum around. Making my plans early.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
then you want to check out modern performance there in anaheim hopefully some guys from anaheim will chime in cpp is up the 57 freeway off orangethrope give them a call to

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Right now we are having some REAL NICE WEATHER:D It's a little overcast in the AM and then the sun pops out to a beautiful SoCal day mid 70s low 80s. To bad schools are not out yet. You can cruise over to Huntington Beach Pier and check out the sites:devil: So you will only need out here is a lite jacket and shorts:yes::D
I'm not working on Tuesday if you would like to meet up for lunch on Tuesday on Main st in Huntington Beach you can meet at least one of the SoCal Nova guys:rolleyes: You need to go by and see Rudy @ Modern Performance :yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
yeaH what hooksup said the beaches are always full of exciting scenery :devil: as well not to far from you either classic industries is in hunnington beach too so you may want to kill two birds with one stone :yes:

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right now we are having some REAL NICE WEATHER:D It's a little overcast in the AM and then the sun pops out to a beautiful SoCal day mid 70s low 80s. To bad schools are not out yet. You can cruise over to Huntington Beach Pier and check out the sites:devil: So you will only need out here is a lite jacket and shorts:yes::D
I'm not working on Tuesday if you would like to meet up for lunch on Tuesday on Main st in Huntington Beach you can meet at least one of the SoCal Nova guys:rolleyes: You need to go by and see Rudy @ Modern Performance :yes:
Yes, the weather is great. It's a little cold for the beaches though. I'm going to look up Modern Performance.

then you want to check out modern performance there in anaheim hopefully some guys from anaheim will chime in cpp is up the 57 freeway off orangethrope give them a call to
I may have to look them up. I'm thinking about a 47 - 53 truck for my next project.

yeaH what hooksup said the beaches are always full of exciting scenery :devil: as well not to far from you either classic industries is in hunnington beach too so you may want to kill two birds with one stone :yes:
I'll have to see if Classic has any small parts I need. So much for window shopping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts