Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I get the right frame mounts and now I need new motor mounts. Where can I go to get some solid mounts like tomorrow(Friday)?

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Preferably in LA County

·
Registered
153 Posts
If you can not find a place that stocks solid mounts tomorrow, a stock motor mount from any Autozone/Kragen/Napa and a turnbuckle on the driver side can ensure the motor stays put under load.:yes::yes:

Just a thought

James Y.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I was thinking about using stock ones until I can get solids. I am trying to get to a local car show/cruise Saturday.

I am going to check PAW in Chatsworth and then Blair's Speed shop in Pasadena. I am just trying to think of others in the area, but they have all gone away. And there is Hawiian Racing in Simi.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
hey dennis i was going to mention hawaii racing. yeah i was going to say try a stock set for now go to home depot for a torq chain just for the added insurance a turnbuckle will also work too :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
Call California Discount Warehouse in Santa Fe Springs: 562-941-5781

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Richard at Service Center in El Monte can get stuff from the warehouse in a few hours if you call early enough. (626) 443-3121-tell him I sent you and the price shouldn't be much more than double!
I had an extra set when I left Westech's Dyno, but I returned them when attending a party there!

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got them...Team C in Bellflower.

http://www.teamc.com/.

Thank you all for the contacts I will keep them for future needs(wants).

I checked all of the places I had listed but they were out of stock. They were all between 23-29 bux, but the crooks at Hawaii Racing wanted $40 and had them in stock. They were pretty close to me, but I went to Bellflower on principal.

It's strange how I buy almost everything on-line and never really thought about speed shops as most of the ones I used to go to are now gone.

Thanks again! I can't wait to start working in the heat!:no:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
It's strange how I buy almost everything on-line and never really thought about speed shops as most of the ones I used to go to are now gone.
we all run into this. team c is just down the street from me. that place is hit and miss. sometimes the guys are spot on with their knowledge, and other times they are a little impatient if you don't know what you want. the prices are in line with the online parts places for the most part. you don't have to pay shipping, but you do have to pay tax...

·
Premium Member
3,361 Posts
I always support my local speed shop unless the price is higher than Jegs or Summit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts