Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I'd get to this point because I've always loved my decades-old Centerlines, but I think I might want to modernize my wheels at some point. I've casually looked around and run into two problems: 1) There doesn't seem to be any wheel outlets any more where you can see what you're buying before laying down the cash, and 2) Doesn't look like many wheels that fit a Nova are offered with the correct bolt pattern. Plenty of 120mm offerings, but the old SAE pattern seems just about obsolete.

I know the Torq Thrust wheels are available, and they look nice, but that's what everybody is doing. I'll probably be going with 15x7's up front and 15x8.5/9's in the rear. 3rd Gen car. Where can I find some wheel options with the correct bolt pattern?

·
Registered
1972 Nova
327 Posts
Discount Tire or Tire Rack should be able to help you if you have one in your area (lots of choices on there, but they don't have fitment for a Nova when choosing the bolt pattern, so I use the similar year Camaro). Otherwise cruise Craigslist to see if there are any wheel shops in your area.

Unfortunately it might be hard to find the wheels in different widths unless you find a set that is made to do just that. It seems most wheels are made in just one width for 15's unless you're looking at Torque Thrust or rally wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts