Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attached a pic of a Camaro with what looks like rubber molding around the front window. Where do you get this? Does a glass company just cut them to fit? Or pre-cut? And I'm guessing a windshield installer can install it? Thank You! Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm not sure witch molding not a clear pic but if it's the front windshield rubber. Check Steel rubber products i used them on my 63 ss or metro fits well also hope this helps send more pics to isolate what you are looking for

·
Registered
346 Posts
It could be a flush mount windshield & they aren't cheap. Fesler's is a company that offers them, there may be others that I'm not aware of.

Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You Everyone! Yes, I was talking about the windshield. But my goal is just to have it black so maybe plastic coating would be my best choice? Or paint? That's the most economical way at least. Those other ways are expensive! Bill

·
Registered
1973 Custom hatchback
1,113 Posts
Don't give up on the flush mounted glass just yet: I saw a orange Nova with it last fall at a car show near here. From what I saw in the car and talking to the owner, I don't think he paid the prices I saw on the link provided. I have the pics somewhere, Ill post em up. This may help you in your search..hell I want it myself it looked awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
1973 Custom hatchback
1,113 Posts
The car show was in eastern shore of MD and I believe the guy was from Delaware, and the gasketing was done in Delaware.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts