Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...with 4.5" of back space, other than Stockton Wheel? Was this size rim available from GM, and if so, what model would they have been available?

Thx,

Ed

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wheel vintiques model 62 is one option. the junkyard approach i have heard some mid 80's chevy wagons had 15x7's on them that are otherwise the same as early wheels

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hot66ss, thanks for the info. I'm finding that new wheels are not cheap. I'll give my local salvage yard a call.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hot66ss, thanks for the info. I'm finding that new wheels are not cheap. I'll give my local salvage yard a call.
NP, just a warning though I have not confirmed that myself but i read it on another side. Please check the actual wheel before laying down any cash

another issue is what the backspace on them would be?

Anyhow I am interested in doing the same thing so if you find a cheap solution please post it here!

Tom

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Wheel vintiques model 62 is one option. the junkyard approach i have heard some mid 80's chevy wagons had 15x7's on them that are otherwise the same as early wheels
I'm thinking more along the lines of 69-70 Full size wagon. AKA Brookwood, Kingswood, etc. Those had wider rims, definetely 15 inch and 4 3/4 bolt pattern. Three nubs in the center to hold the dog dish hubcap on to boot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts