Chevy Nova Forum banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I'm in Burney ca. sixty miles east of Redding Ca. , I have two nova's, the first is a 66 SS, white black enterior 8 point Alston bar, mini tubbed ladder bar with floaters, CPP frnt. suspencion. ZZ3 engine around 450 HP Doug Nash 5 spd, had the car since 1985. Second: 1963 ex drag car, dana 60 year set up for a BBC it's waiting to be redone want to build a low 9 sec strret car out of it some day:devil:
You live in a great area. When we lived in CA we used to camp at Hat Creek. That is my favorite part of CA. Burney Falls, Fall River Mills, Bieber, Aidan.......

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm currently at Ft lewis. My daily driver is a 66 2 dr coupe. It has a 230/700R4 combo. I have a fresh 383 I was planning to swap, but lately I have been kicking around the idea of selling the 383 and doing a LSx conversion.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Keep Portland Strange they say

SO I live just East of Portland in a Little Logging Community. I have a 74 Nova resto Mod in Progress 3 weeks from being back from Paint and Wiring. I also have a 79 Nova Custom.
Just a sneak peek?
ok Sure....

And then The Lokar Products wrapped with Billet Specialties...
I will post when I get finished.....

·
Registered
921 Posts
Warrenton Oregon here. At the mouth of the Columbia River.

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Been a member of this site for a few years and never ventured down this far on the web page. Never realized that this section existed until Brent mentioned it to me. I am on the west side of Portland. Took me about 4years to restore my 63SS . I am retired so I have time to help you guys out with your projects. I am good at disassembling and assembling. 63SS, 350/290hp, 700r4, 3:36 posi, front disc power brakes.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hi all, I'm Chris, 21 yrs old and live in Sumas, WA north of Bellingham, WA. I have a '62 300 4 door. Original was 194/PG now it has a mild 327/th350 and I'm saving up a bit more to swap in my 700r4 that I really want to try out. Everything else is stock except the exhaust, of course. Interior is all ripped out, chevy pick up bucket seats dropped in and the floor was rolled with bedliner after I patched the floor in a few spots. It's a daily driver and my work car for construction in the summer so the current state of interior is just fine lol. And I'm a Novaholic!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi all,

I live in Salem, Oregon & I have a '74 Custom.

-Brian

Ps- I am loving this site!! :) Wish I would've found it many years ago!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seattle, got a 67 four door that's been sitting for 8-10 years.

Car is currently in Kenmore, trying to get it running and drive it home where I can work on it more. Want to get it looking and running halfway decent so I can drive it around on weekends.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Jay L. here in Eugene, Oregon. I have a 67 Sedan that I am building from the ground up. Currently the car sits with no floor pans, which I have just prepped for instal. I have dry fitted a TCI front MII clip and a four link in the rear. Been doing a lot of the metal work myself. Am almost finished filling the sails, finished tubbing the car, and will soon be installing the new pans. Have some Boyd S.O.B's on order, as soon as I get them puppies and can build my rear end to get the car to a roller. Good to be part of what looks like a lot of Nova guys in the NW. Does anyone know if their is an organized club in our area, or do we just need to make one?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey all, Josh W. from West Richland, WA. I have a 1970 2 door That I bought early this year and have been making slow but steady progress. The car currently has a 327 TH400 and is set up for drag racing. I am turning the car into more of a driver/ cruiser. I have a 6.0L ls motor I hope to install this winter as well. This site has already been very helpful.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My Car Club

Hi all you Washington Nova brothers. I set up this little Facebook style web site for American Classic Car owners to jaw about their rides and set up cruise nights like the good old days. Not car shows, just get'm out and show'm off cruises where we can meet at a local parking lot and BS. Sign up and log in once to get your account set up. www.eastsideclassiccarclub.com

221 - 240 of 276 Posts