Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
13,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Montreal is down 2-0, Calgary is down 2-0, Canucks are up 3-0:D. Looks like Canada's last hope in the NHL playoffs. Goodbye St. Louis in game 4.

Not much for the St. Louis media to talk about, I guess. In the newspaper this morning it's reported one of their media types asked Roberto Luongo before yesterdays game if he thought he could play better:rolleyes:. This after 3 shutouts in his last 4 games and only one goal allowed. Roberto, always the gentleman, replied with a chuckle that he probably should have worked harder to try and stop that one goal:).

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Montreal is down 2-0, Calgary is down 2-0, Canucks are up 3-0:D. Looks like Canada's last hope in the NHL playoffs. Goodbye St. Louis in game 4.
Bob
Canucks all the way!!! :yes::yes:
:eek: Calgary fans will soon become Canucks fans in a few more days when their team is out. :rolleyes: A least they will still have a Canadian team to cheer for. :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
I am root'n for the boys. Not a die hard hockey fan, but always support the home teams.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Montreal fan..when they re done...im done cheering

Pierre
my condolences on the whole "canadiens fan" thingy you got goin' on.....:D

go canucks,go !!!!!!!
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Stick a fork in them ! ...Go Canucks Go !!:clap::prost::popcorn:

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Oh ??? Where's Edmonton ?? LMAO... Go Canucks Go !!!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
GO LEAFS GO :eek: never mind they're gone!:(

GO CANUCKS GO!

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
The big sweep!

What a sweep! The longer break will help huge for the next round!:D
:yes: I hope that this long rest does not translate to Rust. A long time to wait can be good or it could be bad. I hope that it is for the good. :yes::clap::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Flames Fans invited to become Canuck Fans

Canucks all the way!!! :yes::yes:
:eek: Calgary fans will soon become Canucks fans in a few more days when their team is out. :rolleyes: A least they will still have a Canadian team to cheer for. :yes:
That offer still stands. Maybe you can get some Canuck flags at your local Canadian Tire Store. :yes:

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Bring on the "Windy City" ...I am predicting the Canucks in 5..oh yeah baby!!!:D

·
13,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK guys, that was just a little too close. Blowing a 3 goal lead in the 3rd period is hardly the stuff that wins Stanley Cups. Good old Sami Salo saved the night with less than 2 minutes left, then an empty netter...Canucks 5 Chicago 3. Probably good for the Canucks to get this scare. They know they have to take the Hawks seriously now.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
The Canucks fell asleep in the last period. :eek: Not used to playing 60 minutes anymore. :eek: Salo saves the day. :yes:

·
Registered
914 Posts
That game should never have become a nailbiter. Now Chicago knows they can come back when down and they can score on Lou.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
That game should never have become a nailbiter. Now Chicago knows they can come back when down and they can score on Lou.
of course they can score on lou IF he's the only guy that shows up for the third period:yes:.
man,did the 3rd period ever come off the rails,huh........that could've ended badly.
leftcoast carl.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts