Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hope this isn't a repost. this is not me but thought some of you might enjoy this. found this guy on youtube awhile ago. his names alain lefebvre and theres a bunch of videos of his nova. this particular one is probably the most impressive video ive seen.

another video shows the set back big block and some description of the setup. i thought this was pretty good for a normal front engine drag car. couldn't find much information on the suspension setup. i read somewhere that he takes passengers for rides as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2e-Hny4A-0

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
nova video

Yes he did took passenger at our local track not the one on the video.We were lucky to have him as a regular up to 06-07.Seen him go from sbc nitous to sbc blower at stock height with small tire( what a show) to bbc nitrous.Always giving amazing show,the best showman i have seen.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would have kicked him out for the long burnout and and holding up the program. I am sure that he has had that car down the track before and knew it was at LEAST border line of what just happened. CXommon sense would have prevented all that drama. But hey.... he's cool:cool:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i posted a couple of his videos a while ago but not this one, sweet car and wheelstands!

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
I would have kicked him out for the long burnout and and holding up the program. I am sure that he has had that car down the track before and knew it was at LEAST border line of what just happened. CXommon sense would have prevented all that drama. But hey.... he's cool:cool:
I tend to agree with that. A little showy for me. Didn't look so safe to me for anyone there. JMO.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
nova video

It`s always solo run as exibition run.When he was racing the suspension was adjusted to keep the nova on the ground.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I loved it when I was a kid. Is he a John Force wanna be? You like the out of control wheel stands, But when he gets all crazy and takes out your car that you put your life into, tell me how much you like it then.

·
Premium Member
3,758 Posts
I loved it when I was a kid. Is he a John Force wanna be? You like the out of control wheel stands, But when he gets all crazy and takes out your car that you put your life into, tell me how much you like it then.
The guy makes solo runs so if he crashes it's only him and hopefully no spectators, given they are where they are supposed to be.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts