Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering where I could purchase steel 16/17 inch wheels that would work on a 64 Chevy ii ? I can't recall the needed backspace but I thought4.25 ? Thanks mpls66

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for smoothies for my '64 5 lug wheels

I am looking at 4.75 bs for front & rear, I have disc brake front appear to be the same as '68 Camaro disc brakes & rear I have Ford 9" 5 lug same pattern as front. I have Craigers on now and I am looking to go with a glossy black smoothie w/ chrome center caps. Anyone kbnow where I can fined 7" fronts and 8" rear?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Dealerdeuce

There is a affordable set of wheels that I bought that were made just for the first gen nova 17 inch with 4.75 backspace. There is a thread about them and they come in plain centers or black center. They are 17 x 7 rims. dealerduece a member here helped develop them.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Here is a picture of the wheels on a 64, summit sells them, search under part number LW70-70757B or C as the last digit. Only difference is one has sandblasted centers in the spokes and the other is painted a charcoal color in the spokes. The car in the picture has the sandblasted version.

Bob

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts